ETRERA_2020 is a EU project aimed at tackling the future energy needs by creating a Euro-Mediterranean research alliance for the development of a RDI network on Renewable Energy Sources – RES technologies and for improving Research-Industry cooperation.
ETRERA_2020 targets the following technologies:
- solar thermal
- hydrogen and fuel cells
- smart grid
- improving human resources & know how of Mediterranean Partner Countries RTD organizations;
- increasing the networking opportunity among the main actors of the RES value chain;
- increasing of public – private partnership;
- increasing the accessibility to research facilities;
- increasing the project/partners visibility in order to attract potential research/industry partners.
- the catalogue of competences of partner research centers: research capacity, equipments, testing facilities, etc.;
- a common R&DI strategy/roadmap and the related financial plan;
- policy recommendations;
- some tutorial/publication on market and risk assessment, finance opportunities, etc.;
setting-up and facilitating:
- a Meta-cluster;
- Public-Private Partnerships in RES technologies;
- exchange of best practices and mobility from Research to Enterprise;
- technological/R&DI services and business advisory;
- two international brokerage events;
- an international scientific conference;
- a trans-regional Network on innovation in the field of RES technologies at Euro-Mediterranean level.