The ETRERA_2020 is conducted by a team of twelve organisations from nine different countries in Europe, Africa and Middle East.
The ETRERA_2020 idea is to improve S&T and entrepreneurial relationship between European Member States and the neighbouring Mediterranean countries in the strategic field of renewable energy production, distribution and storage by a range of activities targeted to bridging the existing gap between research and innovation.
ETRERA_2020 consists of a comprehensive partnership of stakeholder groups: Research center, Technology transfer, Business center.
- INNOVA BIC- BUSINESS INNOVATION CENTRE SRL – INNOVA BIC
- THE ASSOCIATION OF EUROPEAN RENEWABLE ENERGY RESEARCH CENTRES- EUREC
- ISTITUTO TECNOLOGIE AVANZATE PER L’ENERGIA – CNR - ITAE
- KENTRO ANANEOSIMON PIGON KE EXIKONOMISIS ENERGEIAS - CRES
- AN-NAJAH NATIONAL UNIVERSITY - ANNU
- EUROPEAN BUSINESS AND INNOVATION CENTRE NETWORK - EBN
- CENTRE DE RECHERCHE ET DE TECHNOLOGIE DE L’ENERGIE - CRTEn
- UNIVERSITE DE NANTES – Politech Nantes
- YILDIZ TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY - Yildiz
- TURKIYE BILIMSEL VE TEKNOLOJIK ARASTIRMA KURUMU - TUBITAK
- UNIVERSITE CADI AYYAD - UCA
- ASOCIACION MADRID NETWORK – MADRID NETWORK